When coming to church please observe the following:
- We can only have a maximum of 80 PEOPLE. Parishioners will need to sign up for Mass EVERY WEEK. For those with no internet access, please call the rectory office by no later than Wednesday prior to the weekend. Without a prior reservation, there will be no guarantee that there will be room for you in the church for Mass.
- Face Masks are REQUIRED of every person over the age of 2.
- Entry into church will ONLY be through the center front doors along Chase Ave. Greeters will be there to welcome you and check your registration.
- Center aisle of church will be for ingress only while the side aisles will be for egress only.
- The collection will not be taken up in the usual manner. Donations can be deposited into the baskets provided at the entry and exit doors.
- There will be no offertory procession for the time being.
- Communion procedure will be different. Ushers/Greeters will be present to direct the flow. Please follow their instructions.
- Communion will be given ONLY IN THE HAND for the time being. There are too many risks involved with giving Communion on the tongue. This is a mandate of the Archdiocese.
- At the end of Mass, the congregation will be dismissed by sections. Please remain in your seats until your section has been given the signal to exit the church through the designated doors.
- The church will be opened for Private Prayer on Wednesday nights from 7:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and also on Friday nights from 7:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Confessions will still be available on Saturday afternoons between 3:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. in the northwest side chapel of church.
Parishioners wanting to submit their weekly contributions can do so either by:
- Online at givecentral.org - donations can be made week to week
You can click on the "How to Instructions" if you need help signing up to givecentral.org
- Drop off at the rectory office
- Send by mail
- Drop off in basket in church during private prayer times
Thank you for your cooperation and patience as we gradually follow the plan of the Archdiocese in the Phased reopening of our churches.